• What do you like doing?
• What sort of hobbies do you have?
• What do you do in your free time?
1. I like /love + noun/gerund ( ing form)
• I love football.
• I like watching football.
• I love photography.
• I like playing tennis.
2. I spend a lot a lot of time + gerund
• I spend a lot of time clicking pictures.
• I spend a lot of time watching TV
• I spend a lot of time surfing the internet.
3. I am really into + noun / gerund ( ing form)
• I am really into swimming. ( the word really emphasizes that you like doing something)
• I am quiet into singing.
4. I am keen on + noun / gerund ( ing form)
• I am keen on skating
• I am keen on knitting
• I am keen on reading books
5. I enjoy + gerund
• I enjoy playing football.
• I enjoy cooking.
• I enjoy travelling to new locations.
6. Replying in detail about hobbies and interest.
• Playing football keeps me fit.
• Going to watch a movie gets me out of the house
• According to me wild life photography is exciting
• Learning to cook new dishes is pretty interesting
7. Adjectives to talk about your hobbies and interest.
Creative – I like painting as I am very creative.
Outgoing – I am an outgoing person, so I like travelling a lot.
Active – I love playing football as it keeps me active.
Socializing – I love to socialize so I never miss any parties.