機場櫃檯報到、提領行李、兌換外幣…英文怎麼說?「機場」英文大集合!

編按:要怎麼用英文在機場櫃檯報到,以及提領行李、兌換外幣…等?這些在機場會碰到的英文會話,趕快把它學起來吧!

Checking in at the Counter 在櫃檯報到

Passenger: Excuse me. Is this the check-in counter for American Airlines?

Attendant: Yes. May I see your identification and ticket, please?

Passenger: Here you go. And I have the check-in confirmation on my phone. I don’t have any luggage to check.

Attendant: OK. One moment while I print your boarding pass.

顧客: 不好意思,這裡是美國航空的報到櫃檯嗎?
服務員: 是的,請出示身分證明跟機票。
顧客 :在這裡。我的手機上有報到確認。我沒有行李要託運。
服務員: 好的,請稍等,我幫你列印登機證。


Common Phrases|購票劃位,你要會說

1. Is it possible to cancel the ticket? 可以取消機票嗎?
2. Can I change my return date? 我可以更改回程日期嗎?
3. Is there a fee for changing the return date?
更改回程日期需要額外收費嗎?
4. I’d like to upgrade from Economy to Business Class.
我想把座位從經濟艙升等為商務艙。
5. I’d like to order a vegetarian meal. 我要預定素食餐。
6. Do you have a direct flight? 你們有直航班機?
7. Can I change my one-way ticket to a round-trip ticket?
我可以把單程票改成來回票嗎?
8. Could I change the destination? 我可以更改目的地嗎?
9. Can my family and I sit together on the plane?
我和我的家人在飛機上可以坐在一起嗎?
10. Can I have a window seat/an aisle seat?
我可以選靠窗╱靠走道的位置嗎?
Useful Pattern|選機位,就這樣說

I’d like___________ . (我想要___________。)

a window seat 靠窗座位
an aisle seat 靠走道座位
a seat near the back of the plane 飛機後段座位
a seat near the front of the plane 飛機前段座位
a seat with no one next to me 旁邊沒人的座位
a seat with more leg room 可伸腿的座位
a bulkhead seat 各機艙隔間的第一排座位

Baggage Claim 領行李

Passenger: Excuse me. Could you tell me where I can claim my luggage?
Attendant: Let’s see…you came in on Flight 271. Your bags will be on carousel three in the baggage claim area.
Passenger: Thanks. And how do I get there from here?
Attendant: Just take a left down that hallway and follow the signs. You can’t miss it.

乘客: 不好意思,可以告訴我要去哪領行李嗎?
服務員: 我看看……你是 271 班機,你的行李會在行李領取處的 3 號轉盤。
乘客: 謝謝。我要怎麼從這裡過去?
服務員: 左轉沿著走廊然後跟著指標走,你就會看到了。

Common Phrases|提領行李,你要會說

1. Where is the baggage claim? 行李領取處在哪?
2. Which carousel will the luggage from Flight 220 be on? 班機 220 的行李在哪一個轉盤?
3. Neither of my suitcases was on the carousel.我兩個行李箱都不在轉盤上。
4. One of my bags is missing. 我其中一件行李不見了。
5. Where is the baggage claim counter for United Airlines?聯合航空的行李領取櫃檯在哪?
6. I’d like to file a missing luggage report/lost luggage claim.我想要提出行李遺失申訴。
7. Can I see your baggage claim ticket, please?
可以請你出示行李領取票根嗎?
8. Please contact me at this number if my luggage is found.
如尋獲我的行李,請撥這個號碼聯絡我。
9. It appears that your luggage has been delayed.
電腦資料顯示你的行李延誤了。
10. What is your reimbursement policy?
你們的賠償條款為何?
A User’s Guide 知識補充 行李遺失怎麼辦?

為避免找不到行李,你可以在行李上放上「名牌」 name tag,或貼貼紙識別。如果在「行李轉盤」 baggage carousel 上怎樣都找不到行李,就可能是 行李延誤或遺失,此時可以拿「行李存根」baggage claim tag 到「行李領取中心」baggage claim office/ counter/center 尋求幫忙。若是行李在運送過程中受 到碰撞或擠壓,也可以到行李招領中心「申請損害 賠償」file a claim,不過請在 24 小時內提出申請。 航空公司也推出 app 服務,可即時追蹤行李,旅客 再也不用擔心找不到行李。

Currency Exchange兌換外幣

Customer: I’d like to exchange U.S. dollars for renminbi. What’s the exchange rate?
Attendant: The current exchange rate is 6.6 renminbi to the dollar.
Customer: OK. I’d like to change 800 dollars.
Attendant: All right. That comes to 5,280 renminbi. Please remember to keep your receipt if you want to change your remaining renminbi back to dollars.
乘客 我想把美金換成人民幣,匯率是多少?
服務員 現在匯率是六塊六人民幣兌一美元。
乘客 好的,我要換 800 美元。
服務員 沒問題。這邊是 5280 元人民幣,如果你想把剩餘的人民幣換回美
金,請記得留存收據。

Common Phrases|兌幣,你要會說

1. What is the exchange rate for NT dollars to British pounds?
新台幣兌英鎊的匯率是多少?
2. Is there a service fee for changing money?
換錢要收服務費嗎?
3. I’ll need to see your passport, please. 麻煩出示你的護照。
4. What is the minimum amount of money I can change?
我最少要換多少錢?
5. Could I have a receipt, please? 可以麻煩給我收據嗎?
6. Where else in the city can I exchange money?
這城市還有哪裡可以換錢?
7. Do you accept traveler’s checks? 你們有收旅行支票嗎?
8. Can I use my ATM card / debit card to withdraw local currency?
我可以用提款∕轉帳卡提領當地貨幣嗎?
9. Where can I find the best exchange rate?
哪裡的匯率最好?
10. Is it possible to exchange NT dollars in Thailand?
在泰國可以拿新台幣換錢嗎?

Useful Pattern|離開機場最後確認,就這麼說

Where is the____________ ?( 在哪裡?)
tax refund counter 退稅櫃檯
lost and found 失物招領處
wheelchair rental counter 輪椅租借處
Internet lounge 上網區
tourist information center 旅客諮詢處
ATM 自動提款機
currency exchange 匯兌所
car rental counter 租車中心
bus stop 公車站
taxi stand 計程車招呼站
subway station 地鐵站

本文授權自/EZ叢書館 《海外生活會話指南:EZ TALK 總編嚴選特刊

另外,如果你喜歡學習各種英文文法、英文片語、單字等等,歡迎追蹤全民學英文的 FB 粉絲專頁Instagram,以及Line 官方帳號