圖片來源:terribileclaudio
編輯/霍楚昀
當你想要請你的設計師幫你改造一下,或者是跟朋友討論你的新髮型,該怎麼用英文說呢?其實並不難,這裡提供了3種不同的情境,讓你可以用簡單的句子就表達得清清楚楚。
情境一:
Sally:Hey!What’s up, looks like you had a new haircut. 嘿!怎麼回事,看來你換了個新髮型。
Zara:Yes, isn’t is snazzy?是啊,時尚嗎?
Sally:Yes, it complements your personality. 是啊,它讓你顯得更有個性了。
Zara: This is the latest rage.這可是最近的潮流喔。
Sally: I think you should add a touch of red.我覺得你應該再加點紅色上去。
情境二:
Zara:I want a trendy, new hairdo. 我想要一個時下最流行的新髮型。
Stylist:Sure, we could add a little body. 當然,我們可以做一些變化。
Zara:Okay, how about movement? 好啊,改造一下怎麼樣?
Stylist:Oh yes, you’ll get a lot of movement. 好耶,我們來幫你做個大改造。
情境三:
Zara:I ended up with a messed up haircut. Can you fix it? 我的髮型毀了,你可以幫我嗎?
Stylist:Sure, we could give you a crop. 當然,我們可以替你修剪一下。
Zara:Can you add a few layers at the bottom?你可以在頭頂打點層次嗎?
Stylist:Yes, it can be done, it will enhance curls.可以喔,這會讓捲度更明顯。